Triple B Farms is known for their spectacular Family Fall Fun in Western PA. Just 15 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, Triple B Farms has welcomed families and guests to their farmstead since 1985. Enjoy fresh country air and inspiring natural fun, while you explore and shop for local professionally-grown fruits and vegetables, fresh baked goods, homemade fudge, and gift baskets. Pop’s Farmyard is perfect for family memories – animals, learning, and acres of fun. Worth the Drive since 1985!
What you can expect:
1. Pop's Farmyard On NOW - September 24 (Friday-Sat-Sunday 10am-4pm)
- Open Labor Day long weekend, and, September 10-12 & September 17-19
- $10/person | Admission includes: NEW Singing Chicken Show, Education Acres & Farm Animals, Hayrides, Corn Maze (upper only), Giant Slides, Jumping Pillows, Farmcade Games, Rope Maze, Tire Mountain
- There are a limited number of slots designated each day. Two weeks of dating will be released at a time, so there is less confusion. Please select your dates carefully. Events are RAIN OR SHINE. We will NOT be selling tickets as Walk-Ins.
2. PYO Apples: On NOW (Friday-Sat-Sunday 10am-4pm)
- Eight varieties ripen thru the Season
- Pre-purchase PYO Apple Bag at Check-in or in Tent Area.
- Hours will change with the fall festival starting on Saturday, September 25 10am-6pm and Thursdays & Fridays 12pm-7pm
3. Fall Fun Operating Dates: September 25th through October 31st. (estimated dates)
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10am-6pm Activities close at 5pm. (Start date: Sept 25.)
- Food Barn: 10am-5pm
- PYO Apples, Flowers, & Pumpkins 10am-5pm
4. PURCHASE Fall Fun Wristbands HERE.
Please select your dates carefully. Events are RAIN OR SHINE. We will NOT be selling tickets as Walk-Ins. All wristbands will be purchased online.
- Wristbands: $14/person - Includes Hayrides, Animal Barn & Education Acres, 2 Corn mazes, Observation Beehive, Pumpkinland, & Jumping Pillows. All activities are designed for Adults & Children to enjoy together outdoors!
5. PYO Pumpkins: (begins Sept 25)
- Saturday & Sundays 10am-5pm
- Friday, October 12pm-7pm
- Purchase PYO pumpkins in the PYO field.
6. PYO Sunflowers: On NOW (Mother Nature is in Charge)
- Daily 10am-4pm
- Purchase sunflowers in sunflower field. (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST-season variable)
7. Food Barn: (begins Sept 25)
- Saturdays & Sundays 10am-5pm
- Lunch & Snacks
- Apple Cider Donuts, Apple Dumplings, Candy/Carmel Apples, Apple Fries, Popcorn & Kettlecorn
8. Farm Market: (Open Mon-Friday 9am-5pm and Sat-Sunday 10am-6pm)
- Online Ordering available at www.shoptriplebfarms.com
If playing or picking please arrive at least an hour before closing.
Come back soon for October's Calendar!
Triple B strives to provide all guests with the best experience so you can “Harvest Family Memories” for years to come! Always watch our website/facebook page for the MOST UP-TO-DATE information or call the farm. Triple B is sending all of you Pumpkin & Apple LOVE from our Farm! Thank you for supporting our business!
– The Triple B Family
Our Family Fun Yard activities:
(Admission fees apply)
Check here for COVID-19 Best Health Practices Triple B Farms is adhering to.
Come and Celebrate the Seasons as Triple B Farms.
🍓 Strawberry Festival (Spring)
💜 Raspberry Festival (Spring/Summer)
💙 Blueberry Festival (Summer)
🍑 Peach Festival (Summer)
🌻 Sunflower Festival (Summer/Fall)
🍎 Apple Festival (Summer/Fall)
🎃 Pumpkin Festival (Fall)
💗 Share the Love! 💗
Tell your friends & be sure to let everyone you know you heard about it from Macaroni Kid Canonsburg-McMurray-Washington.
Did you know that this site wouldn't be possible without your support? Please subscribe to our FREE weekly newsletter and follow us on Facebook!